How long does goat milk soap last?
There is a saying when people ask how long does goat milk soap last? Goat milk soap does not get old…it only gets better! But the scent may start to fade after a few months.
Of course there are ways to make your bar of soap last even longer. For instance:
- It is best to start out with a dry soap bar, by this I mean a bar of soap that has been properly cured.
- Do not leave the soap in a puddle of water or in the shower where it is constantly under a stream of water.
- Let the soap bar dry properly in between use but do not place it in direct sunlight, rather let it air dry in a cool place. Therefore the more people you have in your household that is using the same bar of soap, the less time it will have to dry properly in between use.
- For some reason we have found that bigger bars last longer.
- And last but not least, while you are bathing, the soap will last longer if you are using a washcloth instead of holding the soap in your hands all the time while washing your body.