Makarmi Natural Lip Balm
We are proud to introduce our very own Makarmi Natural Lip Balm! Homemade on our homestead! For those who have not read my article on our Makarmi Goat Milk Soap Range, the name Makarmi is derived from my daughters’ names, Mariesa, Karli and Mienki.
About our Natural Lip Balm
Firstly, all our natural lip balms contain beeswax and luxury oils to protect and moisturize your lips from nature’s elements. The lip balms have a slightly sweet, natural honey fragrance because of the beeswax. We make all the lip balms ourselves on our homestead. Because of this, there is limited stock available but ensuring excellent quality. Best of all, we use the natural lip balm in our own household. Therefore, our lip balm is suited for the entire family. Furthermore, we test all the recipes ourselves and fine-tune it to perfection. We make sure that we never sell a product that we are not completely satisfied with.
Most importantly, on our Homestead we take pride in our work!
The end result matters to us.
- Beeswax is natural and non-toxic.
- Beeswax moisturizes, conditions and protects your lips from the elements.
- It has the ability to soothe and alleviate pain caused by dryness.
- Beeswax will lock moisture into your skin, yet allowing your skin to breathe.
- It is a “thickening” agent, needed in lip balms.
- A good source of Vitamin A that exfoliates and rejuvenates skin.
- Most importantly, it is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and an anti-oxidant, therefore it can heal wounds and prevent infections or possible cold sores.
- Plain Natural Lip Balm
- Peppermint Lip Balm
- Sweet Orange Lip Balm
All things considered, if you like our Natural Lip Balm or want to use more natural products, you might like Makarmi Goat Milk Soap!